Re: OT List Questions

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Tue May 23 23:37:20 2000

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 07:53:43PM -0700, Dennis L. Shreve wrote:
> I'm new to the nanog list and have a couple quick questions:
>
> Is this a low volume list?  I am not receiving any posts.

i've found the volume goes up and down depending on how many backhoe's are
fueled up (or, alternately, how many backhoe operators are fueled-up).

(on a serious note, the list does have its overly verbose days, but normally
the content is of a decent enough quality to read, and the subject line
generally holds through a thread making it easy to ignore threads if you
choose to do so.)

> Should I not get copies of all messages to the list including my own?

i get copies of my posts.

http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

http://www.nanog.org/email.html

--
[ Jim Mercer                 [email protected]              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]