NANOG Balloon Adventure Update and Information

  • From: jmbrown
  • Date: Tue May 23 10:12:37 2000

NANOG Ballooning Information:

When: Sunday 11-Jun-00
Time: 0545 AM (yes its early, but well worth it!)
Where: 19th Av, Launch area in Rio Rancho.

Cost: $85 for about a 20 min flight

Transportation is being arranged, but I need a head count. Figure
that it will cost another $10 to $20 per seat for the bus ride to/from.

Beer and Bubbly will be served **AFTER** the event, as is the tradition
and custom.  All NEW balloon'rs will be inducted via the various
rights of passage! :)  (bring cameras)

Payment: Cash or Personal Check only, no credit cards
Payment: to be made by Saturday evening at the hotel.  See sign
         up area near NANOG registeration desk.

You should wear, jeans, tennies / hiking boots, cutoffs and the like are
not recommended less thee wish scratches from Cactus and Sage! :)
Bring sun glasses if you have them.

I need to have hard commit's from people by 2-Jun-00.  Please
email me directly with a subject that says:

CONFIRM: Nanog Ballooning.

Thanks

Weather plays a part in this.  If its to windy, we won't fly and
your money will be refunded (minus bus trip if we go out to the field
and then cancel).