Class B Address

  • From: HANSEN CHAN
  • Date: Sat May 20 22:56:05 2000

Dear all,

Can someone point me to some documents/weblink on how many class B
addresses are still available? Have the registries like RIPE/ARIN/APRIN
exhausted class B addresses already? IPv6 Forum presentations have me
believed class B addresses are exhausted and the situation is especially
bad for country like China. However, after checking with some Chinese I
was told just the opposite. So I am wondering is address scarcity just a
hype?

Appreciate any information you guys can share.

Cheers,
Hansen