Re: BGP filtering of supernets out of classful space

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Fri May 19 16:40:20 2000

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Leigh Porter wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> OK, so you have a seperate router or a zebra daemon or something running as
> a BGP route-reflector-client from one of your core routers and with a deny-all
>
> input dist list. That way, you have a copy of your routing table on a box that
> cannot
> be used to inject any other routes into the network and that is not in itself
> a core
> router.
>
> --
> Leigh Porter
> Cable and Wireless
> Internet Network Services
> http://www.insnet.net http://www.cw.net

Leigh,

These are the same folks who don't believe that I can take a full boat
from them on a box running zebra.   They actually think they're peering
with a 7513.  Little do they know that the PC/Zebra combo is also taking a
full boat from 3 other providers.  Silly paranoid people.

BTW: Who do I contact about exchange point peering with C&W?  They have
said over and over and over that they want to appear at CMH-IX.  We have
fiber to you guys.  It's time to light it and get you peered up.

John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc