Re: CIDR Report

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Tue May 16 01:05:43 2000

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Danny McPherson wrote:

> Cisco, are you listening?  You need to make a GSR that does BGP
> updates faster, ok?  While you're at it, you need to write bug-free
> software....

Those were going to be my words.  It seems every time we buy something
relatively new & high-end from Cisco, they don't actually have working
code available yet...so we either end up suffering with serious bugs or
they send us replacement hardware for which there's more stable software
available.

Latest non-working combo...7206VXR/NPE225/PA-MC-T3.  Anyone know of a
stable release for this?  TAC doesn't seem to.  Solution for now is to
swap out the NPE225 for an older more widely supported one...since only 2
trains support the combo above and none work.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________