Re: Please Format Your Posts

  • From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain
  • Date: Mon May 15 07:51:46 2000

Thus spake Roeland Meyer (E-mail)
> 1) some of us use mailers that won't let us change that easily.
> 2) but, then those same mailers expect to be talking to updated
> mailers on the other end.

This is funny.  You complain that your mailer doesn't let you do something
as simple as changing a few things so that your posts are more universal
and then urge us to change to an "updated" mailer?  You must have a very
different definition for "updated" than I do.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <[email protected]{druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves