Re: Multi-home II

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Mon May 15 00:09:57 2000

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Rural CNE wrote:

> The "e-" prefix was borrowed from the trade press.  The current trend
> is to attach the "e" and claim that their hardware/software solution will
> enable you to conduct "eBusiness" through the use of "eCommerce."

My favorite is these hardware/software catalogs I've started receiving in
the mail from eLinux.com.  Their name's fully buzz-word compliant.  I
wonder how long they'll be in business.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________