RE: Please Format Your Posts

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Sun May 14 14:21:51 2000

	Hello Roland,

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Roeland Meyer (E-mail) wrote:
> 1) some of us use mailers that won't let us change that easily.
> 2) but, then those same mailers expect to be talking to updated
> mailers on the other end.
> Come ON guys! Use Netscape, under an X session. Do I have to stay
> stuck in PINE just because of a few old troglodytes? I already have HTML
> and RTF turned off.
	In a word 'Probably' .  One I still use pine .  IMO it is still
	-FAR- superior to any of the Mail Agents I have seen .

> As soon as I find the wrap switch, I'll hit it.
	In Netscape try: /edit/preferances/Mail & Newsgroups/Messages/

	set Wrap outgoing, plain text messages at XX characters

		Hth,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |