Re: UUNET outage in Palo Alto

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Tue May 09 21:57:00 2000

Susan,

Some of us don't have the luxury of living under the veil of academia and
as such, use "alternate" email accounts when posting information that
while ON-TOPIC and of OPERATIONAL use, may cause significant political
fallout.

It might not fit the AUP.  So be it.  It was significantly above the
typical S:N ratio for the list and as such, I believe that YOU are out of
line in chastising the individual in question.

If you don't like my particular opinion on the subject, please take it up
with those in my company who have the powers to make my job go away.

---
John Fraizer
Founder and CEO
EnterZone, Inc