Re: UUNET outage in Palo Alto

  • From: Susan R. Harris
  • Date: Tue May 09 18:57:52 2000

Greetings - we'd like to ask that you use your real name and email address
when posting to the nanog list, rather than an alias.  The community likes
to know whom we're talking with :)  Please see the mailing list AUP:

	http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

Thanks very much.
Susan R. Harris, Ph.D.        Merit Network, Inc.     Phone: 734.936.2100
Senior Science Writer         Univ. of Michigan       Fax:   734.647.3185