Re: NETWORK SOLUTIONS SECURITY TRUTHS?

  • From: Declan McCullagh
  • Date: Tue May 09 18:20:45 2000

They've since fixed the problem. Pathetic.

-Declan

At 09:38 5/10/2000 +1200, Joe Abley wrote:

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Christian Nielsen wrote:

> Yea, Netsol is broken. they cant always get domain info correct or make
> updates in a timely matter. But I think a quick mail to Netsol first and if
> they didnt do anything, maybe bugtraq if it effects others.

Of course, it would be easier to let them know that something was wrong if
the whois record for networksolutions.com didn't contain the e-mail
address:

  [email protected]

and the phone number:

  123 234 1234

for Administrative, Technical and Zone Contacts.