Re: Anybody patching Sendmail to filter _attachments_?

  • From: Craig Partridge
  • Date: Mon May 08 15:27:42 2000

In message <[email protected]>, "Roeland Meyer (E-mail)"
writes:

>Granted, I am not a sendmail.cf guru, I don't see anyway for sendmail to detec
 >t attachement, let alone their names. I only see header stuff as available fo
 >r tinkering.

It would not be straightforward but the obvious place to catch attachments
is in collect() in collect.c

The challenge is finding some way to configure what types of attachments
get filtered out in the CF file...  (I suppose a list of acceptable or
excluded MIME types in a separate file might do it).

Craig