Re: Virus Update

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Thu May 04 20:09:34 2000

[ On Thursday, May 4, 2000 at 18:56:15 (-0400), David Charlap wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Virus Update
>
> Many mail programs (including Netscape Communicator) have no VBS support
> in them, so they can not execute virusses like this one.

Well I don't know about NS and such, but I do know that the relative
size of the impact of this particular virus was both predicted, and is
due almost entirely to the business practices of Microsoft and the
sometimes sheep-like user-base they've fooled into following them to
wherever Bill wants to go today....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <[email protected]>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <[email protected]>; Secrets of the Weird <[email protected]>