SSH on Cisco Routers (was RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?)

  • From: Ron Buchalski
  • Date: Sat Apr 29 00:42:37 2000

SSH1 is supported on the following platforms starting in 12.1(1)T:

C17x0, C25xx, C26xx, C36xx, C4x00, C7x00

See:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/cisco/mkt/ios/rel/121/prodlit/1065_pp.htm#41392

-rb

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email protected]>
To: "Greene, Dylan" <[email protected]>
CC: "'Paul Froutan'" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dylan, Knew this was coming . But I'd hoped that
the supported platforms would have been a little larger .
Just the 7200 & UP . Seems cisco thinks ssh puts a bit
of load on a cpu ? I can't see that for just a terminal
session though . Twyl, JimL