Re: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?

  • From: Bora Akyol
  • Date: Sat Apr 29 00:28:52 2000

I don't think so.

There is even a port of ssh to the Palm Pilot.

In this day and age, I think that saying that encryption is expensive is a myth.

Even if it were, I think the security that it buys you is well worth it.

Also, most new(er) and high end routers out there should have more than enough
processing power to handle ssh, no? I know ours does.

Bora

<<snip>>