RE: Cutting to the chase (was RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?)

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Fri Apr 28 20:38:13 2000

There was no implication of 'dirty little secrets' intended; on the
contrary, Cisco have been great to deal with on issues of this type, and
very prompt to disseminate security-related information.

I have no problem with Cisco, quite the opposite.  What I have a problem
with is people who point the finger and shout "J'accuse!" from the
sidelines.

You folks at Cisco are extremely forthcoming, and your efforts in this
sphere are much appreciated.

Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // 818.535.5024 voice