Re[2]: ICQ & AOL - Rostelecom and Zenon

  • From: Dmitry Safronov
  • Date: Fri Apr 28 02:11:58 2000

Hello ,

That's right. The AOL has blocked our network /16 (195.161.0/16) about
3 month ago and all attempts to contact with AOL were unsuccessfull.
The people from AOL told (by phone - because the trouble team did not
answered yet by mail) that they knows nothing about blocking policy
and also don't know who can block in AOL  :(

Maybe people from AOL still reading this list and can answer me
personally or to this list ?

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Safronov