Re: ICQ & AOL - Rostelecom and Zenon

  • From: Victor L. Belov
  • Date: Fri Apr 28 01:34:56 2000

Hello,

We (ZENON/Internet AS6903) and Rostelecom (AS8342)
tryed this address and ICQ tech support. C&W contacted
AOL operations about this problem also. But still even no
reply. The abnormal thing is that they does not send any
notifications about closing networks... For now we have
4 /24 networks closed. Rostelecom have much more space
blocked (/19 or more...). Dmitry Safronov from RT is
reading this list - I think he will comment this situation.

---
Victor L. Belov
ZENON N.S.P.
+7 095 250 4629