Re: Above.net? ... vultures swoop in

  • From: Sehmel, William C.
  • Date: Wed Apr 26 18:35:08 2000

Wasn't it UUnet that was SHUTTING OFF customers when the whole DDOS thing
was going on?
That's kinda what I thought..

Bill Sehmel - OpalNetworks, Sr. Network Engineer
Office  415.333.0336        558 South Hill Blvd.
Virtual Office 510.967.6679 Daly City, Ca 94014
Is your network secure?  OpalNetworks can show you.
[email protected]