Re: Above.net?

  • From: Brian Kifiak
  • Date: Tue Apr 25 20:34:56 2000

> Anybody know what's up?

I would have thought this would have hit abovenet's techlog.
Apparently not.

-bk

----- Forwarded Message from <[email protected]> -----

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Beverly Adamo <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Switch Related Issues

Today, April 25, 2000, AboveNet has been experiencing switch related
issues and some customers have been affected. All possible resources
are currently deployed in resolving the unscheduled event.  We expect
complete resolution shortly and will provide more details as they
become available.

We sincerely regret any impact this may be having on your company or
your clients and we thank you for your patience.

Client Services
AboveNet Communications

----- End Forwarded Message -----