Re: April 2000 COVAD dsl problems

  • From: Bora Akyol
  • Date: Sat Apr 22 16:40:03 2000

Not only Covad, but also pacbell is also having big time DSL problems on the west coast.

At 01:58 AM 4/22/00 -0400, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

In the east, NY specifically, they had a multitude of problems, that in a
period of four days, we had an outage for more than 48 hours cume.

One problem was 'AT&T related'.

Another was that they reached the connection limit on the BPX.

An another was a qwest DS3 acting flakey.