Re: more anti-networksolutions propaganda

  • From: Rodney L Caston
  • Date: Fri Apr 21 11:12:23 2000

I wouldn't put the blame 'directly' on NA for this one, many groups have
taken it upon themsleves to mine the whois database of NS. I won't name
names cause at certain times a few major ISPs have done it as well.
Regardless, spam is spam, and there isn't a good way to prevent people
from mining the NS database. other then to ditch contact info on the
records, which would be... silly.

Rodney Caston
SBC Internet Services