Re: More neat stuff from Network Solutions

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Thu Apr 20 01:55:30 2000

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, W. Mark Hagler wrote:

> Apparently Network Solutions has hired a collection agency to send nasty
> email to people who have registered but haven't paid for domains.  But,
> as per usual with Network Solutions, they can't get anything right.  I
> haven't ever registered the domain they're trying to collect from me!

This is pretty funny since when customers changed their mind just after
registering a domain, NetSlo would commonly say "just don't pay for the
one you don't need."  Now they see all those unpaid domains as another
source of revenue.  I wonder how many collection notices I'll get.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________