More neat stuff from Network Solutions

  • From: W. Mark Hagler
  • Date: Wed Apr 19 10:35:19 2000

Anybody else see this??

Apparently Network Solutions has hired a collection agency to send nasty
email to people who have registered but haven't paid for domains.  But,
as per usual with Network Solutions, they can't get anything right.  I
haven't ever registered the domain they're trying to collect from me!

I've asked this super-duper internet collection agency to furnish me
with evidence that I "contracted" with Network Solutions in October for
this, but I'm not honestly expecting any reply.