Peering Table Question

  • From: Jeff Lentz
  • Date: Wed Apr 19 10:22:45 2000

I apologize if this question is not relevant to your discussions, but
Susan Harris, e-mail address [email protected], suggested that I ask it
here...

The peering table that appears on the London Internet Exchange web site
www.linx.net/peering.html...... is this something that can be generated
 for different peering locations?  Also with this information would it
be
 possible to create a table that lists companies and the cities that
they
 are peering in?  Any insight would be of great help to me thank you.

Once again any advice on how or where to obtain this info would be of
great benefit to me. Thanks

Jeff Lentz