Re: NSI's registrar db hacked

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Fri Apr 14 23:26:30 2000

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Michael P. Lucking wrote:

> Also, I would love to use PGP, but they can't get that right either.

Obviously not.   I have been trying for THREE YEARS to change some domains
which I have been unable to do as my handle is protected with PGP and no
matter what I try I can't get it through.

In fact, I only recently was able to contact somone in NSI who was able to
confirm that I was, in fact, set up with PGP and which KeyID they were
looking for.   But, of course, that didn't help either.

I've got a couple more things to try here but I'm not holding my breath.

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648