Anyone heard anything aboute the "Netscape Engineers are ..."

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Fri Apr 14 15:38:50 2000

	Hello all,  See the below URL: for the full content .

	Just wondering if anybody else has heard anything more concerning
	the (poss.) vulnerability ?  Since I am running apache I am not
	to worried (at present) .  But a few friends are running IIS with
	the 98 extensions .  So I am asking here .  Tia ,  JimL

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-1696137.html?tag=st.ne.fd.lthd.1003-200-1696137
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |