Re: FCEN doing illegal port scanning on your networks?

  • From: Kai Schlichting
  • Date: Tue Apr 11 15:20:12 2000

A little odd, but the URL might be cookie-based and not work for
anyone else. I apologize for not testing that from another
machine/browser first. I hate web technology that is so advanced
that you can't even share a damn URL anymore.

Here is how to get to it:
Go to http://gnutella.wego.net , click on 'Community -> Discussion board'
in the left frame, chose "GNUtella chat" in the main frame, then
hit the "Next" link on the bottom of the frame, about twice (as of
right now), look for the second-to-last post on the last page,
with Subject: "Warning !! Repost".