PSI/Exodus peering.

  • From: Rodney L Caston
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 18:37:46 2000

Due to the recent coversation  about the removal of a peer between PSI and
Exodus, I am requiring a little help in tackling a new problem. Awhile ago
I purchased a map, the "Whole Internet Map" to be exact, from
thinkgeek.com, this map displays the connections of the net in a lil
impossible to label design. With the Disconnection of PSI to Exodus, these
maps will no longer be up to date, Therefore, I require someone to help me
find the peer between PSI and Exodus on this map so we can use whiteout on
a area about the size of pinhead.

Rodney Caston
Tools Engineer
SBC Internet Services