Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 18:01:29 2000

Are these cheap shots?

I mean, while Gorodn may be annoying at times, his ignorance of
confidentiality clauses makes me happy, in some ways.

To me, confidentialty and 'The internet' are mutually exclusive.

But, anyway, petty insults are really stupid, and get nothing done; keep
it private if you must resort to being a 4 year old.