Re: Policies: Routing a subset of another ISP's address block

  • From: Daniel L. Golding
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 10:50:31 2000

That's simply not true. Many ISPs will advertise another's netblocks for a
mutual downstream. The client doesn't have enough IP space to qualify for
PI space in any case unless they utilize a /21 to 80% while being
multihomed.

I don't see the logic behind refusing the customer a request of this sort.

Daniel Golding
Senior Network Engineer
NetRail, Inc.