Policies: Routing a subset of another ISP's address block

  • From: David Harrison
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 08:41:11 2000

We have a situation where we have a client who wants to be dual-homed
for redundancy. They are not large enough to get addresses from ARIN.
Given that they are wanting us to allow another provider to route a
subset of one of our address blocks(5 /24's out of a /16).
Looking for some recommendation/dangers and general policies in
reference to this. Thanks for any input. If this is the incorrect list
to post this on please let me know.

thks
--
David Harrison