Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 00:49:45 2000

I have no time for your ilk
and besides I am tired and making mistakes with my addressing.

<plonk>

So like I said.  You're not press. You're a leech.

Gordon, I've been around before your swill, and I'll
be around after you're done in your leeching ground.

Your list of people below are already emailing me to
say "no no, we just gave him info"

You're not journalist.

The COOK Report on Internet      Index to 8 years of the COOK  Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)             Battle for Cyberspace: How
[email protected]                     Crucial Technical . . . - 392 pages
just published. See  http://cookreport.com/ipbattle.shtml