Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 18:32:15 2000

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 12:15:24AM -0400, Gordon Cook wrote:
> else.  My default mode of operation has always been to keep the
> identity of the leaker CONFIDENTIAL.  It is a subject of interest to

So publishing the leaked note verbatim doesn't strike you as possibly
disclosing the identity of the leaker to the company that had it leaked?

It seems to me that it would be trivia for exodus or any other company
to insert uniquely identifying phrases or misspellings, or whatever...

--
John Payne                              [email protected]
OpenNet Infrastructure Team, AT&T Global Network Services