Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 03:18:34 2000

>4.  Exodus certainly had to tell its content providers that they were
>gong to face problems in getting to somewhere between 5 and 10% of
>the Internet.

I guess this just depends on whether Exodus has any transit or not, and
whether it's already congested.

Given that the new BGP path from Exodus to PSI (as posted earlier) is only
one hop longer, is it really going to cause *that* many problems to
Exodus' customers?

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516