Re: Arlington and Fort Worth, Texas

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 17:23:01 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Henry R. Linneweh wrote:

> This is disturbing, I think that people, environment and property are
> the crux of importance in the order stated.
>
> Above the 3rd floor is a risk to human life and therefore
> unacceptable, being A First Responder Operational (FRO)
> I can clearly see this as a serious risk, technical details of
> burning acid fumes omitted.

Sometimes there are not a lot of options. I work as a fire fighter and
built one of my datacenters on the 5th floor because I had no options. I
did make sure that it was marked out correctly because I know what it is
like going through a building on fire. So far I have never worked a CO
fire, but I am sure it is a mess.

><>
Nathan Stratton
[email protected]