Re: Arlington and Fort Worth, Texas

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 17:06:07 2000

This is disturbing, I think that people, environment and property are
the crux of importance in the order stated.

Above the 3rd floor is a risk to human life and therefore
unacceptable, being A First Responder Operational (FRO)
I can clearly see this as a serious risk, technical details of
burning acid fumes omitted.

--
Thank you;