Fwd: You DNS-Rooting does not work!

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Fri Mar 24 14:37:44 2000

If you can't get ICANN to delegate, why not grass roots yourself into the
DNS space.  :)  Or did I miss something adding the .PC domain off the root.

too bad they don't speak english or have a reply-able email address.

Eric

>From: [email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: You DNS-Rooting does not work!
>Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:43:07 +0100
>
>Hallo!
>
>Some poeple tell us that they can not get any connect to us
>from out your zone. I try it out and see that some of your rootings are
>working not correct! Can you please update your DNS-Records with our
>rootings and zone-information? Here are the data for processing:
>
>-----
>nic.pc. IN SOA microserv.org. netnic.nic.pc. (2000032201 21600 10800
604800 43200)
>nic.pc  IN A 24.132.37.24
>nic.pc  IN CNAME thc.tzo.com
>nic.pc  IN NS ns.microserv.org
>nic.pc  IN NS gateway.dynip.com
>nic.pc  MX mail.nic.pc (Preference 100)
>nic.pc  RP admin.nic.pc  nic.pc
>www.nic.pc  IN A 24.132.37.24
>mail.nic.pc  IN A 24.132.37.24
>-----
>Please enable ROUND ROBIN if your DNS has this feature.
>If you need or want, it will be no problem for us to share a primary or
secondary
>with you because everyone can reach us better if there are more nameservers.
>
>If you are not the administrative contact for this zone, please forward this
>message to your HOSTMASTER or ISP.
>
>Greetings, Pierre
>Nic.PC Administrator

  Eric Germann                                        Inacom Info Systems
  [email protected]                             Lima, OH 45801
                                                      Ph:  419 331 9050
  ICQ:  41927048                                      Fax: 419 331 9302

"It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated.  The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while.  The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :)"  -- Vadim Antonov <[email protected]> on NANOG