Re: Cisco's CNR vs ISC Bind/DHCP

  • From: Ron Buchalski
  • Date: Mon Mar 20 15:56:36 2000

From: Fletcher E  Kittredge <[email protected]>
To: "Ron Buchalski" <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: Cisco's CNR vs ISC Bind/DHCP
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:43:28 -0500
<snip>

We are about to deploy an additional cable network and a DSL
network. Before using ISC again, I wanted to check that there had
been no change in Cisco CNR status, that might lead us to do a full
blown evaluation again (these things cost money.) I haven't turned up any evidence that there have been any changes useful to larger
installations like ours. If you have information to the contrary,
please let me know.
What version are you currently using?

-rb