Re: Cisco Netflow Analysis Software

  • From: Simon Leinen
  • Date: Thu Mar 16 07:05:42 2000

> Does anyone have or know of a cisco Netflow collector/reporter
> available in the public domain?

I maintain a couple WWW pages about NetFlow and similar systems.
One of them has references to such software packages:

        http://www.switch.ch/tf-tant/floma/software.html

Additions, corrections, praise or flames are all welcome.

> Cisco used to have a basic one available on their website, but now
> that that they have a commercial product using Netflow, the free
> software is gone.

Actually there is still some C code on ftpeng, which is also
referenced from the abovementioned page.

Hope this helps,
--
Simon Leinen				       [email protected]
SWITCH				   http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

	    Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?