Re: Alternative to BGP-4 for multihoming?

  • From: Scott McGrath
  • Date: Mon Mar 13 10:20:52 2000

Peter

Check out Digital Island they run a private ATM network which is connected
to most Tier1 ISP's worldwide you buy a pipe to them and they handle the
redundancy issues I used them for a project and was VERY sucessful especially
to the pacific rim where the public net tends to have somewhat indefferent
perfomance.

Scott