inet-access off the air

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Fri Mar 10 22:40:43 2000

Hi,

Seems like the inet-access mailing list has been off the air since ~ 03:30
EST today. While the server it's hosted off is up, connections to TCP port
25 on it are being filtered:

	Interesting ports on inet-access.net (207.8.186.50):
	Port    State       Protocol  Service
	23      open        TCP        telnet
	25      filtered    TCP        smtp

I mailed the list admins, and am awaiting a response.

Sorry if my post is considered inappropriate for this forum.  I thought
it would be of some use to this list, considering the NANOG and
inet-access subscriber base does seem to overlap nicely, and people do
rely upon inet-access as a source of operational information from time to
time.

Just a heads-up...

-adam