Re: Hi, we're from the government and we're here to help

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Mar 10 07:16:53 2000

Well the talent here in this group and problems out there in that group
we have a better chance of resolving any of these issues since they
have been worked on longer here than in any other know group
of talented people. No one has considered this option, and if by
some great fortune the political rhetoric can be set aside we can
ensure safer networks in the future, but I am not the one who
will make this decision and non of this will come easy and much
work is yet to be done.....

--
Thank you;