I'm an idiot, but you know that already.

  • From: Shawn Morris
  • Date: Thu Mar 09 17:09:12 2000

As you can see my machine was hit be a virus today, caused by my own
stupidity.  I immediately disconnected my machine after clicking on the
attachment, however as you can see that was not enough.  Thank you to all
the people who wrote to inform me of what had happened.  No thanks however
to the person who called to tell me "I can't believe you did that" and hung
up.  Real brave.  If you have a beef with me and be a man and say who you
are.  Anyways send any deserved flames my way.
					Regards,
					Shawn Morris