Re: Napster and others...

  • From: Scott McGrath
  • Date: Tue Mar 07 09:52:14 2000

When you have limited bandwidth you need to ensure that it is used for
what it is purchased for (email access to network based resources etc) and also as
Napster moves MP3's you need to ensure that your facilities are not used for
infringement on other's intellectualproperty so that you and your organization are
not sued by rapacious lawyers unfortunate but there it is here is a short list in
ACL format of Napster and other MP3 servers.

!
! Napster's Servers & Networks
!
deny ip 208.49.228.0 0.0.0.255 any