~ EveryBody Loves Chocolate! ~

  • From: candyman
  • Date: Thu Mar 02 18:38:28 2000

Title: Everyone Loves Chocolate

Everyone Loves Chocolate !

Gather Up A Full Time Income
On A Part Time Basis !

VCI a full service factory distributor has recently released a new
line of machines that are taking the market by storm!

We are seeking Associates in certain geographic areas
that together we can build a successful vending business.

Associates are able to Profit as much as 300% from the sale of
these highly popular brand name bite size chocolate products.

This opportunity is being offered by us with no
Middle man involved. (Become a Chocoholic!)

An Opportunity that Offers:

Immediate Cash Flow * No Experience Required
Flexible hours * No Office Needed
No Selling Required * Unlimited growth potential
One of the best vehicles for passive income
No employees needed * Outstanding tax benefits and savings

All Cash Business !

You Too Can Generate Amazing Returns ! ! !

We will show you how from start to finish . . . .

Many High Traffic Locations are still plentiful at this time
and are included in this turn key opportunity.

For More Information at No Obligation:

CALL TOLL FREE TODAY

1-888-954-5950