RE: Need routing engineer from Verio

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sun Feb 27 21:21:09 2000

> For the record Randy responded within minutes.

but i learned my lesson.  it was not even a fellow isp / network operator,
but an end customer of someone else.  and on sunday.  also, he did not need
a verio engineer.

he just wanted to confirm what his isp had already told him that our route
filtering policies were, which have been public for a good while, see
<http://info.us.bb.verio.net/routing.html>, i thought were pointed to by the
nanog routing filter policy web page at <http://www.nanog.org/filter.html>
but seem not to be, were discussed on this list and a panel at the recent
nanog, ...

i know we're doomed to repeat ourselves every six months, but three weeks
seems a bit short.  cluonphagy runs rampant, news at 11.

randy