Re: government eavesdropping

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Fri Feb 25 01:07:38 2000

Drugs are bad, m'k?  In the same spirit of "request of proof":

>And then there was the story of a german company producing devices to
>generate alternate sources of energy (was it windmills or solar cells?)
>that was very surprised to find that a US company had filed for a
>patent with the guts of all their technical stuff not too soon after
>they had faxed some essential parts of it from one place in Germany
>to another. The US patent was reportedly upheld, but I wonder if
>they ever dared to bring civil suit for theft of trade secrets.
>Needless to say this company is a very eager user of Swiss-made
>encryption products at this point.

Please prove via txt, Jpegs, Gifs, Mpegs, men in black hunched over
seedy fax machines saying "You speak German?  Damn Sour Krauts!"
or any other such.

Also, POs reflecting purchase of swiss encryption products, and an
explanation of why they buy equipment inferior to the Israelis.  Lastly,
a note from Mom saying it's OK for Kai to post rabble-rousing to nanog,
because, well, we're less than 45 days out of April 1.

>bye,Kai

>ps: reportedly, NDB.com got DDOS'd today. Overloading the NSA's illegal
>eavesdropping taps one at a time.

Are you in league with Dean and mr IPv8 gatekeeper?