Re: TOS history?

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Thu Feb 24 17:20:04 2000

Dana,

Here is perhaps another useful historical reference, at least
in the context of IP Precedence:

Mitigating the coming Internet crunch: multiple service
 levels via Precedence
R. Bohn, H.-W. Braun, K. Claffy and S. Wolff, submitted
 for publication, November 1993.

http://www.nlanr.net/Papers/mcic.html

- paul