Re: DDOS Roadmap from SANS...

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Thu Feb 24 14:12:29 2000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> It would have been nice if they actually referred
> to "ingress filtering" by including the proper
> document reference -- RFC2267.

Hmm....

"This Roadmap is a living document and will be updated periodically when
new or altered threats require changes to the document. Furthermore it is
a consensus document  a product of the joint thinking of some of the best
minds in security  and it will continue to improve if you share your
experiences in implementing the prescriptions."

I'm sure they would update it with that one tidbit of information...

- Forrest W. Christian ([email protected]) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648